Greenscents’ mission is to produce the most sustainable and ethical cleaning and laundry products you can buy.
A small family business based in rural Somerset, it was founded by Peter and Christina as a result of their passion for the organic lifestyle, their love of fragrance and respect for our planet.
Healthy home, sustainable planet… Greenscents has worked hard to ensure their products are safe for you and for the environment, with transparency and sustainability at the top of their agenda.
The ingredients in Greenscents products are all over 70% certified organic and meet the high standards set down by the Soil Association.
In 2017, research carried out by Ethical Consumer confirmed that Greenscents was the most ethical brand available in the UK for laundry liquid, washing up liquid and multi-surface sprays.
The Greenscents range has grown and now supplies some of the best retailers in the UK. Greenscents is sold in Europe, Scandinavia, South East Asia and the Middle East.
Everything is made in their workshops in Dulverton, Somerset by a small and experienced team.
Greenscents only uses…
- Premium organic, ethically sourced ingredients in all products
- Fragrances with wonderful natural aromas from organic essential oils
- Stylish packaging designs with biopolymer bottles that are 100% recyclable and sustainable
- Non allergenic ingredients wherever possible. The nonscents range is as pure and hypoallergenic as possible — and suitable for very sensitive skin.
Greenscents products are free from…
- Chlorine bleaches
- Palm oil
- Synthetic or artiﬁcial perfumes
- Ethoxylation, sulphonation or propoxylation during production
- Animal ingredients
- MI and MCI
- GMO’s (genetically modiﬁed organisms)
The Greenscents product range includes laundry liquid, laundry conditioner, washing up liquid, loo cleaner, multi-surface spray, floor soap, creamy polish and all purpose castile soap.
Greenscents joined One Planet in October 2020. View their products here.