Essential and ethical PPE. With face coverings in shops in England to become mandatory from 24 July, we have teamed up with Khadi London and Where Does It Come From? to bring you these organic cotton face masks, from a social enterprise in rural India.
Each pack purchased will give a donation to UK Charity The Trussell Trust and the khadi social enterprise in India Gram Sewa Mandal, Gopuri where the cotton is grown and processed.
The natural fabric means that the masks will cut down on the harmful chemicals that we’ll be breathing in, as well as providing a filter for health protection. And at only £10.50 per mask they are great value.
Each mask is:
- 🌱created from 100% organic cotton
- 🌱grown from seed native to Maharashtra, India
- 🌱fed by the rain and with no chemical pesticides
- 🌱spun and woven by hand into fabric
- 🌱without bleach or dyes or other additives
- 🌱without any plastic
- 🌱in a social enterprise providing rural livelihoods
The masks are being sewn to order in the UK and can be despatched within 3 days. Each mask has a QR code on the wash label so you can explore its story and get to know the people involved in creating it, as well as the environment and community friendly processes we use.
Here is your mask story: speeded up!