Organic Cotton Face Masks
Face coverings are now seen as a key way to protect ourselves and others from covid-19. Where Does It Come From? has partnered with at Khadi London to design a personal use face mask that is:
- 🌱created from 100% organic cotton
- 🌱grown from seed native to Maharashtra, India
- 🌱fed by the rain and with no chemical pesticides
- 🌱spun and woven by hand into fabric
- 🌱without bleach or dyes or other additives
- 🌱without any plastic
- 🌱in a social enterprise providing rural livelihoods
With a double or triple layer of handwoven fabric our organic cotton face masks offer protection for personal use whilst being comfortable, natural and reusable. The string ties mean the size can be easily adjusted, fitting children as well as adults.
Each pack purchased will give a donation to UK Charity The Trussell Trust and the khadi social enterprise in India Gram Sewa Mandal, Gopuri where the cotton is grown and processed. The masks are being sewn in the UK right now and we will fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Each mask will have a QR code so you can explore its story and get to know the people involved in creating it, as well as the environment and community friendly processes we use.
Packaging is 100% degradable.